Movie 1- the bare basics.
- how to download and install
- how to create the central groupcalendar database
- how to change the settings of groupcalendar to use the central database
- locating the groupcalendar folder in Outlook
- testing the installation
- creating private appointments
- creating hidden appointments
- how others see your appointments
3 - delegates and synchronization
- how to enable automatic synchronization.
- how to change the synchronization interval
- how to create an appointment in the calendar for one or more group members.
- how to synchronize manually (making sure that the groupcalendar displays the latest information of all team members)
- how to reschedule an appointment with a colleague.
- what you see when a colleague creates or changes one of your appointments.
- how to create
filters in Outlook for better overview.
- how to enable the advanced toolbar.